Welcome to Draconika Dragons
Draconika is a website all about dragons, fantasy, and role-playing.
elcome, traveler, to Draconika Dragons. This site contains a number of articles on dragon information and a gallery of dragon pictures. Draconika was started as a project for a college English class in 2004. Since then, it has grown to be one of the premier websites about dragons on the Internet. I hope you will find this to be the best dragon resource on the web.
Dragons have long enchanted us through stories, artwork, and legend. The lion may be king of the jungle, but the dragon is king of mythology.
They also inspired many adventures in my favorite role-playing game, Dungeons & Dragons.
Find out more about these fantastic creatures of mythology and infamy by choosing a page from the menu on your left.
Thanks for coming!
- D&D: How to Use Scented Candles for Dungeons & Dragons
- D&D: D&D Based Computer Games
- Cultural: Dragons in Celtic Mythology
- Cultural: German Dragons
- Legend: Jason and the Golden Fleece
- Legend: Griffin
- Legend: Hydra
- Legend: Leviathan
- Legend: Manticore
- Legend: Nidhogg, from Norse Mythology
- Legend: Ouroboros
- Legend: The Phoenix
- Legend: Quetzalcoatl
- Legend: Roc
- Cultural: Roman Dragons
- D&D: Tips for Using Dragons in Fantasy RPGs
- Species: Chimera, from Greek mythology
- Cultural: Welsh Dragons
- Legend: Beowulf, The Slayer of Grendal
- Basilisk: A terrible lizard who can turn you to stone with its gaze
- Famous Dragons: Bahamut and Tiamat, important dragon gods in the D&D parthenon
- Page: Dragon Store, wherein dragon gifts and dragon figurines are sold
- Famous Dragon: Yamata no Orochi, a monstrous, eight-headed Japanese dragon
- Species: Xiuhc�atl, an Aztec fire serpent
- Species: Yinglong, the Chinese winged dragon
- Legend: The Legend of Yofune-Nushi, a Japanese folk tale
- Legend: Yorimasa the Dragon-Slayer, a Japanese folk tale
- Legend: Eglė the Queen of Serpents, a Lithuanian folk tale
- Page: Dragon Species
- Famous Dragon: Yu (禹), a golden dragon and rain god in Chinese mythology
- Page: Famous Dragons
- Page: Dragons in the Bible
- Page: Western Dragons
If you love fantasy, you'll love my other website, Valiant Candle, for which I create handmade fantasy candles.